Reality Check

It's been almost a year since going to Israel, Jordan and Egypt. I've obviously not finished posting everything from that trip here, and much is happening currently. So this blog is now going to cover current events (at least the ones that are in my little corner of the universe) in nearly real-time.

If you discover any errors in my descriptions of the sites in Israel and Egypt, please feel free to leave a comment.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Greetings from Paris

I'd post a picture at the top of this message, but the computers in Charles DeGaulle Airport don't seem to want to let me do that.

It was a very long nonstop flight from LAX to Paris, but we're all here. One bit of bad news, though - one of the members of our team broke her ankle just prior to the trip. Cheryl apparently will have to undergo surgery to repair it, and as a result she was not able to make the trip. Her mom, Rosella, is staying with her. So we're down two. Pray for rapid healing for Cheryl and maybe she can even join us midway through the tour.

Now I can officially say I've been to Paris, but not really. Being in the airport is not really being in the city. Too bad we didn't schedule a couple extra days here.

View the church's blog at http://blog.bridgebiblefellowship.org/

Next leg: Paris to Tel Aviv. I have a few technical details to work out before I can post more photos, but hopefully I won't be stopped by them.

No comments: