Reality Check

It's been almost a year since going to Israel, Jordan and Egypt. I've obviously not finished posting everything from that trip here, and much is happening currently. So this blog is now going to cover current events (at least the ones that are in my little corner of the universe) in nearly real-time.

If you discover any errors in my descriptions of the sites in Israel and Egypt, please feel free to leave a comment.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

God's Country

Today we have visited some sites from Old Testament History: Be'er Sheva, Tel Arat, and Mamshit. More to come.

2 comments:

zacklacom said...

cool, we can't wait to see the pictures! Zack and I had a blast during the choir tour.Peter can't think of anything to say so I'll say it for him: he's having fun, and everything here is going smoothly.

love,
Rachael

augie said...

my thoughts and prayers are with you buddy..i`m keeping a look out for what is next...aug