Reality Check

It's been almost a year since going to Israel, Jordan and Egypt. I've obviously not finished posting everything from that trip here, and much is happening currently. So this blog is now going to cover current events (at least the ones that are in my little corner of the universe) in nearly real-time.

If you discover any errors in my descriptions of the sites in Israel and Egypt, please feel free to leave a comment.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Why the Delay?

View from top of Mt. Carmel.jpg
Above is the view looking northeast from Mt. Carmel

I've been so busy this past week, with meetings at church, Peter's baseball games, working, and most of all preparing a huge dance studio portrait job for delivery, that I have not had the time to post any entries in this blog.

So please be patient. Israel was the trip of a lifetime and I have every intention of documenting it to the best of my ability.

- Larry

No comments: