Reality Check

It's been almost a year since going to Israel, Jordan and Egypt. I've obviously not finished posting everything from that trip here, and much is happening currently. So this blog is now going to cover current events (at least the ones that are in my little corner of the universe) in nearly real-time.

If you discover any errors in my descriptions of the sites in Israel and Egypt, please feel free to leave a comment.

Friday, May 22, 2009

The Busyness Continues

2009_05_CPAC_Studio_Portraits_123.jpg
From the Dance Studio Portrait Session - Angelica Abrams clowning it up

I've been sick for the past couple of days, which is both a result of how busy I've been and something I have to work through, precisely because I'm so busy.


2009_05_Michele_Pillar_PRC_Benefit_107.jpg

Michelle Pillar at the Pregnancy Resource Center benefit concert

A partial list of recent shoots: The Bat Mitzvah party, the Track Meet, the Pregnancy Resource Center benefit concert, the Christian Performing Arts Center dancer portraits (that was a big one, which I still have to process). Then there's what's coming up. Tomorrow evening begins the Valley Revolution (www.valleyrevolution.com) which goes for three days, plus on Saturday morning Peter's Boy Scout troop is meeting at 6:30 am to go down to the Veteran's Memorial in Westwood, which I will shoot because I can (if I'm not too sick). Then Monday evening (Memorial Day) an engagement session at the beach with a bride and groom whose wedding I'm shooting in July.

During all this time I'm processing the shoots, editing and adjusting, uploading to my website, processing print orders, and emailing links to clients. Adobe Lightroom has been a boon. But I've been so busy. I guess God is showing me that I'd better be careful what I ask for, I just might get it. I'm getting it.

No comments: