Reality Check

It's been almost a year since going to Israel, Jordan and Egypt. I've obviously not finished posting everything from that trip here, and much is happening currently. So this blog is now going to cover current events (at least the ones that are in my little corner of the universe) in nearly real-time.

If you discover any errors in my descriptions of the sites in Israel and Egypt, please feel free to leave a comment.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Art Auction


I'm honored to be able to donate a large print of one of my photographs to a worthy cause. Over at Shepherding the Nations, they're having a silent art auction as a fundraiser to support indigenous pastors in India. One of my photos of the Dead Sea is featured, and I hope it brings a good price to support the work being done over there.

Update: This and two other framed prints sold for a good price, bringing money for God's work in India. See their website for more information.

No comments: