Reality Check

It's been almost a year since going to Israel, Jordan and Egypt. I've obviously not finished posting everything from that trip here, and much is happening currently. So this blog is now going to cover current events (at least the ones that are in my little corner of the universe) in nearly real-time.

If you discover any errors in my descriptions of the sites in Israel and Egypt, please feel free to leave a comment.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

A Photo Exhibition

20 of my photos from Israel, Egypt and Jordan will be on display in a public space beginning July 7, and running through July 18. If you live in the Los Angeles area and have the slightest inclination to drop by, they're at The Metropolitan Water District of Southern California, 700 N. Alameda St., Los Angeles, CA 90012.

Lest you think I'm something special (or worse yet, I think I'm something special), this is a group show by some of the members of the employee photography club where I work. There are other very fine photographers represented in the show as well, so come on down, enjoy some lunch in the very fine cafeteria, and take in some cultsha.

You can view the photos that will be on display here.

No comments: